Shows the total purchased quantity of each inventory item in a specified branch.
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Branches: Branch/Branches where the inventory items are purchased.
- Supplier: The person who supplies the inventory item to us.
- Item: Inventory item name.
- SKU: Inventory item SKU.
- Quantity: The quantity purchased of each inventory item.
- Unit: A unit of measure used to store the inventory item.
- Cost: The cost of the purchased quantity of each inventory item.
- Paid Tax: The total paid tax when purchasing inventory items.