Shows the returned products and their waste status.
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Branch: Branch where the product is returned.
- Product: Specify a returned product to show its wastage status.
- Branch: The branch where the product is returned.
- Product: The returned product.
- Date: Date when the product was returned.
- Employee: The employee who returned the product.
- Order Reference: The reference of the returned order.
- Quantity: The quantity of the returned product.
- Price: The price of the returned product.
- Waste Status: If the returned product is wasted, its inventory item is not added back to the stock and if it’s not wasted its inventory item quantity is returned back to the stock.