Shows all the aspects of managing the inventory in terms of purchasing, selling, production, and other inventory transactions.
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Branches: Branch/Branches where the inventory items transactions were applied in.
- SKU: Inventory item SKU.
- Item: Inventory item name.
- Storage Unit: a unit of measure used to store the inventory item.
- Opening Amount: The amount of the inventory item level right before the inventory closing.
- Purchasing: The quantity purchased of each inventory item per storage unit.
- Production: The produced quantity of each inventory item, minus sign indicates to a used up quantity to produce another inventory item.
- Stocktaking: The quantity removed due to performing a stocktaking.
- Consumption: The consumed quantity of each inventory item per storage unit, it depends on the sales of the product of which the inventory item is linked to it.
- Transfer In: The quantity which is transferred to this branch from another branch/branches for each inventory item.
- Transfer Out: The quantity which is transferred out of this branch to another branch/branches for each inventory item.
- Others In: Additional quantity added to each inventory item by performing others in transaction.
- Others Out: Quantity removed from each inventory item by performing others out transaction.
- Return: The quantity of returned inventory item, this depends on the returned product which is linked to the corresponding inventory item.
- Expiry: The inventory item amount that has been gotten rid of by performing expiry transaction.
- Damage: The inventory item amount that has been gotten rid of by performing damage transaction.
- Waste: The inventory item amount that has been gotten rid of by performing waste transaction.
- Closing Amount: The amount of the inventory item level after the inventory closing.