Shows discounts made on order level. Preset discount are previously set in the dashboard, manual discount in the report reflects all the general discounts that are set by cashier (price and percent discounts).
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Branches: Branch/branches where the orders are closed.
- Device: The device of which the order was created.
- Tag: The order tag that was created and assigned by the cashier to track the order.
- Name: Discount name (it includes open and preset discounts).
- Amount: The discounted value depending on the discount amount.
- Count: The number of discounted orders.