Shows the sales for each table.
- Date Range: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Branch: Branch where the order is closed.
- Name: The table name.
- Location: The table location name.
- Count: The number of orders for each table.
- Sales: The value of sold products and modifiers in each table. It is calculated by sum of: product quantity * (product original prices + modifier options' original price * modifier option quantity) for each done order product.
- Average: The table sales divided by table count.