Shows the sales of each branch.
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Order Type: The type of the taken orders (dinein, Takeaway, Pickup...)
- Name: The name of the branch.
- Reference: The branch reference.
- Guests: Shows the number of people who were assigned to orders (set persons) in each branch (orders which don’t get assigned people manually, will have 1 person by default).
- Count: The number of orders in each branch which were uploaded successfully to dashboard.
- Sales: The value of sold products and modifiers in each branch. It is calculated by sum of: product quantity * (product original prices + modifier options' original price * modifier option quantity) for each done order product.
- Net Income: The sum of money received in the branch. It is calculated by sum of payment methods amounts.