Shows the sales of each modifier option.
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Branches: Branch/Branches where the modifiers options were sold.
- Agent: Web user who created the order from dashboard.
- Cashier: App user who closed the order.
- Waiter: App user who created the order from waiter device.
- Device: The device name of which the orders were closed.
- Tag: The cashier tags that get assigned to particular orders for tracking purposes.
- Modifiers SKU: Modifier SKU.
- Option SKU: Modifier option SKU.
- Modifier: Modifier name.
- Option: Option name.
- Count: The number of sold modifier options. It equals the sum of quantities at order closing time.
- Sales: The value of sold modifier options based on the selling price set in the dashboard. Its value is calculated before discounts, taxes.
- Average: Modifier option sales divided by modifier option count.
- Cost: Cost is the sum of sold modifier options cost. It is calculated when the order is uploaded to dashboard based on the defined costing method.
- Profit: The difference between sales and cost.
- Net Sales: Modifier options sales after subtracting returned modifier options.
- Net Count: Modifier options count after subtracting returned modifier options.