Shows the sales of each product size.
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Branches: Branch/Branches where the orders are closed.
- Device: The device name of which the orders were closed.
- Agent: Web user who created the order from dashboard.
- Cashier: App user who closed the order.
- Waiter: App user who created the order from waiter device.
- Tag: The cashier tags that get assigned to particular orders for tracking purposes.
- SKU: Product Size SKU.
- Product: The product name.
- Size: Product Size name.
- Sales: The value of sold product size based on the selling price set in the dashboard. Its value is calculated before discounts, taxes and other price modifiers.
- Count: The number of sold product size. It equals the sum of quantities at order closing time.
- Cost: Cost is the sum of sold products size cost. It is calculated when the order is uploaded to dashboard based on the defined costing method.
- Profit: The difference between sales and cost.
- Average: The average selling price for product size. It equals sales divided by count.
- Net Sales: Sales after subtracting returned products.
- Net Count: Count after subtracting returned menu items.