Shows the sales grouped by category. The displayed values include products' quantities and prices without modifiers.
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Branches: Branch/branches where the orders are closed.
- Agent: User who created the order from dashboard.
- Cashier: User who closed the order.
- Waiter: User who created the order from waiter device.
- Device: The device name of which the orders were closed.
- Tag: The cashier tags that get assigned to particular orders for tracking purposes.
- SKU: Category SKU.
- Name: Category name.
- Count: The number of sold products in the category. It equals the sum of quantities at order closing time.
- Sales: The value of sold products in the category based on the selling price set in the dashboard. Its value is calculated before discounts, taxes and other price modifiers.
- Cost: Cost is the sum of sold products cost in the category. It is calculated when the order is uploaded to dashboard based on the defined costing method.
- Profit: The difference between sales and cost.
- Average: The average selling price for products in the category. It equals sales divided by count.
- Net Sales: Sales after subtracting returned products.
- Net Count: Count after subtracting returned menu items.