The system takes a snapshot before the first transaction every day. The snapshot shows previous levels and costs of inventory for later retrieval. After performing the first transaction in a new date, the system closes the inventory for the previous date.
- Branch: Branch where the inventory is closed.
- Business Date: Date of the inventory closing.
Preview each row will result in displaying:
- #: Inventory item count.
- SKU: Inventory item stock keeping unit.
- Name: Inventory item name.
- Quantity: Inventory item quantity in storage unit.
- Cost: Inventory item cost.