Timed events are used to make special offers for a determined period of time.
- Name: Timed event name.
- Type: Timed event type.
- Value: Timed event value.
- From: Timed event starting date.
- Till: Timed event ending date.
- Active: Activation status.
To add a Timed Event, click the “Add New” button, and add the event’s:
- Name (en): The event’s name in English.
- Name (ar): The event’s name in Arabic.
- Type: Type of the event, of which there are 7 :
- Fixed Price: Fix the price of your products during this event
- Reduce Price by amount: Reduce the price of your products by a certain amount
- Reduce Price by Percentage: Reduce the price of your products by a certain percentage.
- Increase Price by Amount: Increase the price of your products by a certain amount.
- Increase Price by Percentage: Increase the price of your products by a certain percentage.
- Activation: Activate a certain menu or product during this event.
- Deactivation: Deactivate a certain menu or product during this event.
- Value: the amount you set to be altered depending on the timed event types. (This is not applicable when you select Activation or Deactivation as the Event type.)
- From Date: Start date of the event.
- To Date: End date of the event.
- From Hour: The start time of the event.
- To Hour: The End time of the event
- Select Days: Selected days will make the timed event active during that period (between starting date and end date).
*is Active: Whether the event is active or not. You can activate it later.
Name: The timed event name.
*Edit or delete an event from the main Timed Events page by clicking the option button.