Shows the two factors that affect the item replacement in the menu, which are the menu items profitability and popularity, in order to increase profitability per guest.
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Branch/Branches: Branch/Branches where the order is closed.
- Category: To show a particular category products in the report
- Tag: To show a particular tag products in the report.
- Name: Product name.
- Sales: The value of sold products and modifiers. It is calculated by sum of: product quantity * (product original prices + modifier options' original price * modifier option quantity) for each done order product.
- Count: The number of sold products. It equals the sum of quantities at order closing time.
- Item Cost: The cost of the sold product sizes of each product, if each size has different cost, the average will be taken.
- Total Cost: Cost is the sum of sold products cost. It is calculated when the order is uploaded to dashboard based on the defined costing method.
- Item Price: The price of the sold product sizes, if each size has different price the average price will be taken.
- Item Profit: Item price - item cost.
- Total Profit: (Item Price * Count) - Total cost.
- Popularity: The product count divided by the total count of all products multiplied by 100.
- Profit Category: High if the item profit equals or exceeds the average total item profit for all the products. Low if the item profit is less than the average total item profit for all the products.
- Popularity Category: High if the product count equals or exceeds the average total count for all the products. Low if the product count is less than the average total count for all the products.
- Class: Star if profit category and popularity category are both high, workhorse if popularity category is high and profit category is low, dog if profit category and popularity category are both low, challenge if profit category is high and popularity category is low.