Shows the sold products in a time interval.
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Branches: Branch/Branches where the order is closed.
- Time Unit: Is the particular time interval to present Products sales, hourly will show sales of each hour, whereas daily will show sales of each day.
- Type: Type of sales presentation either by sales or counts, sales will show the value of sold products, whereas count will show the number of sold products.
- Agent: Web user who created the order from dashboard.
- Cashier: App user who closed the order.
- Waiter: App user who created the order from waiter device.
- SKU: Product SKU.
- Product: Product name.
- Total: sums up all the total sales (if sales is set in the type filter), total count( if count is set in the type filter).