Shows the quantity of each inventory item that has been transferred from a branch to another.
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- From Branch: Where the quantity is transferred from.
- To Branch: Where the quantity is transferred to.
- SKU: The inventory item SKU.
- Item: The inventory item.
- Storage Unit: a unit of measure used to store the inventory item.
- From: The sending branch.
- To: The receiving branch.
- Total Sent: The total quantity that has been transferred from sending branch to receiving branch.
- Total Received: The total quantity that has been received by the receiving branch.
- Variance: Total received - total sent.