Shows the consumed inventory item quantity in a specific branch or all branches (depends on sales).
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Branches: Branch/branches where the inventory items were consumed.
- SKU: The inventory item SKU.
- Name: Inventory item name.
- Consumption: The quantity consumed of each inventory item, it depends on the product sales that’s linked to the inventory item.
- Storage Unit: a unit of measure used to store the inventory item.
- Cost: The cost of the consumption quantity.