Shows the transactions that have been performed on a specified inventory item within a specified date range, and its type and impact on the inventory.
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Branches: Branch/Branches where the inventory item transactions took place.
- Inventory Item: The specified inventory item to show its history.
- Date: The date when the transaction was performed on the specified inventory item.
- Reference: The transaction reference.
- Type: The transaction name.
- Quantity: The inventory item quantity of which the transaction is affecting, the minus sign indicates to a quantity has been deducted from the inventory.
- Unit: The inventory item storage unit.
- Cost: The inventory item cost of which the transaction is affecting.