Shows the value of money received by each payment method before subtracting the returns.
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Branches: Branch/Branches where the order is closed.
- Device: The device name of which the orders were closed.
- Tag: The cashier tags that get assigned to particular orders for tracking purposes.
- Name: payment method name.
- Amount: The value of money received by each payment method before subtracting the returns.
- Count: The number of orders which were closed using the corresponding payment method.