Shows the sales of each product.
- Date: Business date range to cover in the report.
- Branches: Branch/Branches where the orders are closed.
- Agent: Web user who created the order.
- Cashier: App user who closed the order.
- Waiter: App user who created the order from waiter device.
- Device: The device name of which the orders were closed.
- Tag: The cashier tags that get assigned to particular orders for tracking purposes.
- Order Type: The type of the closed order (dinein, Takeaway..).
- SKU: Product SKU.
- Name: Product name.
- Sales: The value of the products sold, based on the selling price set in the dashboard. It's calculated by (product selling price * product selling count).
- Count: The number of products sold. It equals the sum of quantities at order closing time.
- Cost: Cost is the sum of sold products cost. It is calculated when the order is uploaded to dashboard based on the defined costing method.
- Profit: The difference between sales and cost.
- Average: The average selling price for products. It equals sales divided by count.
- Net Sales: Sales after subtracting returned products.
- Net Count: Count after subtracting returned menu items.