Managing customers is easy with Foodics. All your existing customers can be found in the system with their information (Name, Phone, Country, Email, Address, and Order Count).
- Name: The customer name.
- Phone: The customer Phone number.
- Country: The customer country.
- Orders: The quantity of orders made for each customer.
- Acquisition: Date when customer was created.
To add a new customer, click on “Add New” and fill out the customer’s:
- Country (required)
- Phone (required)
- Name (required)
- Email (optional)
- Notes (optional)
Then click on “Save”.
To edit a customer’s information click on the option button then choose edit.
Add a location or locations to the customer to make it easier when they order a delivery order. To add a location, on the main “Customers” page click on options -> choose manage addresses -> add their delivery zone and address. (Learn how to add delivery zones here (Link to delivery zones)). If the address and zone are not enough, you can add their coordinates (Latitude and Longitude) and any other notes for the customer.
- Name: The Customer name.
- Phone: The customer phone.
- Email: The customer email.
- Has Email: To show customers who have emails.